Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

The days are longer, the weather is warmer and all your sweaters are back inside your closet... summer is here guys.  Or it is close anyways. Well, what does that mean for your favorite designers? They’re all launching their Luxury Pret collections to make sure you’re cool, calm and collected for the hot hot hot weather.

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

Here, we’ll showcase some of our favorite new styles that you won’t want to miss. Mona Imran, Zainab Hassan, Waseem Noor and Annus Abrar have brought these high fashion statement pieces for you. That are expression of love, art and chicness from all aspects to extend your sense of individuality.  Lets start with Annus Abrar pret 2017 titles as Aviv' Spring Chic and exhibited on Saturday, February 25 at DHA Karachi. In which with many signature designs and unique embellishments, the bell sleeves fashion was unforgettable.

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

First, the focus seems to be on airy bell sleeves. Yes, we know that used to be in style & guess what? It is back.

Annus Abrar showcases these sleeves in two of her new pieces including a cotton candy pink piece with a deep V-neck. The sleeves are cinched together with adorable bows and then the sleeves themselves are striped with sheer stripes between opaque ones. Very different but very perfect for a summer get-together!  

She also has these sleeves on these two lighter and simpler pieces. These also have deep V-necks. I know I personally don’t love these on myself but they seem to be the focus of this collection. I would recommend these for those summer Iftar parties or just getting out with your friends. They are the perfect blend of light subtle colors, classic designs coupled with small starking additions.
Let's Checkout Annus Abrar Summer Luxury Pret 2017....
Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan
Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan




Zainab Hasan Pret Wear 2017

Designer, Zainab Hasan has also picked up the bell sleeves in this simple but classic piece that is where east meets west. The embroidery on the sleeves is what makes this kurta. This is perfect for your everyday social events since it is functional plus a little decadent. Also, for those like me who aren’t fans of deep V-necks the buttons here help but also make a little “shirty” so be careful and keep the bottoms simple and classic.

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan
Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan


Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan



But, I think the winner of Hasan’s Luxury Pret line is this airy piece perfect for all your summer evening events. First, the pleating and slit make it that much more special. The floral design is the focus obviously but not so bold that it is overwhelming. I particularly like the color since the summer requires lighter colors but I’m not a fan of subdued tones on me – I’m just not that cool.

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan
Next up is Mona Imran, who actually has my favorite Luxury Pret line. I love her lavender piece here. Lavender is my guilty pleasure light color and I will almost automatically buy anything that is in lavender. Yes, I am biased but I would still recommend it for you all. The sleeves here are also bell (yes, it is the thing this summer. There are small white embroidery details here that will make you look oh so classy.

And this right here is my favorite piece of all! I love everything about it. The sleeves are taken to another level and fall in a stunning way. The gold work all over is elegant and not overdone. Plus, couple it with gold pants (as pictured) and you’re sure to be the hit of the night.
Mona Imran Luxury Pret for Girls Summer 2017
Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan

Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan



Summer Luxury Pret Fashion in Pakistan


The last designer we have to spotlight is Waseem Noor, a crowd favorite. This line is definitely fancier than the others and there aren’t many bell sleeves (but there are some wide legged pants so keep reading). Overall, I like it but the pieces are much less practical so I would invest in your favorite and keep it for special occasions like a wedding or such.

Of them all, this is my favorite. This lengha is absolutely stunning and has the perfect colors and details. It is a bit of light pink with silver and white and purple – but doesn’t make you look like a child (because I feel like baby pink and purple often do – I mean they were our favorite colors as little girls, right?). I wish I had this last summer when I was a part of 4 different weddings. I am not as in love with the neckline but the outfit as a whole is well pulled together.
Waseem Noor Luxe Ready to Wear Line for Brides 2017
Now, here are the wide-legged bell style pants I was talking about. The models are absolutely rocking these, but I’m not sure I could do the same. What are you all’s thoughts? Could you or would you try to rock these? I’m still undecided so would love to hear your opinions.

Until then, happy shopping!





Comments